PC-ACE Pro32 Software
Get Pro 32 Documentation
- Pro32 Users Manual
- Pro32 Reference Guide
- Module 1 Introduction, Download and Installation
- Module 2 Building Reference Files
- Module 3A Institutional Basic Claims
- Module 3B Professional Basic Claims
- Module 4 Uploading Files and Downloading Reports
- View 999 and 277CA Reports in Pro32
- Pro32 Update File
- Pro32 Update File Previous Version
To complete the PC-ACE Pro32 Software Download form, please follow these instructions:
1. Close any programs you are currently running
2. Access the Download Form for PC-ACE Pro32 below. Complete all fields completely and correctly. Forms submitted with required information missing will not be processed. Required fields are noted with an asterisk (*).
|Form Field Name||Instructions for Field Completion|
|* Submitter ID||The ID that was issued by Palmetto GBA upon completion of your EDI application form. This ID may be referred to as a Receiver ID.|
|* Company Name||The company name of the entity downloading the software|
|* Contact Name||The name of the person downloading the software|
|Mailing Address Line 1||First line of the company mailing address|
|Mailing Address Line 2||Second line of the company mailing address|
|* City||City of the mailing address|
|* State||State of the mailing address|
|ZIP||Zip of the mailing address|
|Phone||Phone number to reach the contact name|
|Fax||Fax number to reach the contact name|
|The email address for user|
If there is a problem with processing your request form, such as an invalid submitter ID or information in a required field is missing, an error page will appear. Please click on 'Back to Download Request Page' to resubmit the download form.
3. After you have successfully completed the Download Form, a 'File Download' screen will appear. Click on the 'Save' button and save the software file to your system.
4. A 'Download complete' will appear when the download is complete. Click on the 'Open Folder' button.
5. Double click on the PCACEPro32.zip file
6. Double click on Pro32setup.exe. The Wise Installation Wizard will initialize and guide you through the installation process. Respond to the various dialog boxes as follows:
- Welcome - Click Next
- Drive Selection - Save your software files to the default destination drive
- Start Installation - Click Next
- Password - Enter 'medicare' (lowercase)
- Read Me File - Click Next
- Installation Complete - Click Finish
Once installation is complete, you may use your PC-ACE Pro32 software. If you have any questions regarding the PC-ACE Pro32 Software Download form, please call the Customer Service and Support Center (CSSC) at (877) 534-2772.