EDS and RAPS User Group Registration Computer Based Training
If you register and attend the EDS & RAPS User Groups, CMS has just posted an informative training video intended to help plan representatives register, connect, and participate in these User Groups on the CSSC Operations website. Locate the video at EDS and RAPS User Group Registration Computer Based Training or navigate to User Group.
Visit the link below to view modules that give pointers on:
- Who should attend these User Groups,
- How to access the registration form and fill it out,
- What emails to look out for during the registration process,
- Common registration mistakes,
- Logging in to the User Groups,
- Participating in the Q&A sessions, and
- Where to find useful resources such as the slide presentations from all past User Groups.
If you have ever had a problem registering for or participating in an EDS & RAPS User Group, this training video could be just what you need: EDS and RAPS User Group Registration Computer Based Training
In the event you have questions, please contact CSSC Operations at 1-877-534-2772 (option 2) or by email at email@example.com.