What is the process to request a copy of a previously generated MAO-004 Report?
To access the MAO-004 reports, use the following steps:
- In Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug User Interface (MARx UI) go to the ‘Reports’ menu
- Select ‘Monthly’ frequency, the ‘Start Month/Year’ and the ‘End Month/Year’
- On the ‘Report/Data File’ dropdown select ‘Risk Adjustment Eligible Diagnosis Report’
- Add your ‘Contract ID’ and hit find
- Do not specify the file type
The archived reports will populate and become available for download approximately 10-15 mins after requestors log out and log back into MARx.
Please contact the MAPD Help Desk at MAPDhelp@cms.hhs.gov or 1-800-927-8069 for any issues with the MARx UI.
Source: User Group Q&A Documentation from January 19, 2017
Last Updated: 01/19/2017