CSSC Operations Website Reorganization
- Information on how to submit and transfer files has been combined for MA and Part D into a single document MA & Part D Communications Handbook, which can be found under the renamed page “Onboarding to Submit and Transfer Files with CMS.”
The Handbook replaces the EDFES User Guide, FERAS User Guide, and the PDFS User Guide. All programs (MA, Part D, and Medicare-Medicaid Plans) must use the same forms to onboard with CMS.
- Prescription Drug Event Data: the “Enroll to Submit PDE” page has been removed. Part D sponsors should refer to the page “Onboarding to Submit and Transfer Files with CMS.”
- New text on the Medicare-Medicaid Plans (MMPs) Welcome Page also points to “Onboarding to Submit and Transfer Files with CMS.”
- Information for MA Encounter Data and RAPS Data is now placed into the same area, Medicare Advantage Encounter Data and RAPS Data.”
- This area includes the new Encounter Data Submission and Processing Guide, which contains consolidated guidance on encounter data submission and replaces previous Companion Guides and the ED Participant Guide.
- See the Archives area for files previously found on the main CSSC Operations pages. HPMS memos will no longer be posted on this website, and will not be found in the Archives. See https://www.cms.gov/Research-Statistics-Data-and-Systems/Computer-Data-and-Systems/HPMS/Overview.html for HPMS memos.
**Please note that bookmarks or favorite links may no longer be accessible due to content being updated and/or moved on the website.
Last Updated: 06/01/2018